I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/02/2013

Over the Top

Yay, it’s December!! Yes, I went a little over the top with the red and green…and the plaid. But it’s December 1 and let’s get this festive started! My dear sister Lizzy, an Arcade Gacha fan(atic), managed to get in already on the first day and passed me some great stuff, some of which I’m featuring here.

Untitled

Covert Affairs: The main Event – Winter started today! This is an event that happens half in a collective event location and half in the mainstores of participating designers. I picked up a couple of cute items there. Details below!

Untitled

♥Gillian


Details… Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://gilliangalicia.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/over-the-top/

No comments:

Post a Comment