I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/02/2013

h.m.a.e.m., Eclectica, ArisAris, [TheForge], Identity, Ben’s Beauty, Demise of Flight Image Essentials) and Mirror’s Enigma

This time, I had so many new things to share, I didn’t title the blog at all. I would have titled it, “What a Difference a Day Makes.” I’ve had my family home for 4 days and they leave tomorrow. I don’t know why having that 5th day made such a difference, but somehow it did. Everyone relaxed just a little bit more.



Sometimes all we need is a little umph to get through the day or feel like we’ve arrived at our destination all intact. I think that extra day today, and traveling tomorrow instead, helped each of them … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/hmaem-eclectica-arisaris-theforge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment