I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/01/2013

Ciao Bella, Ciao Bella, Ciao Ciao Ciao

Candy Kitty


Vera 1


Vera 2


Candy Apple 1


Candy Apple 2


Candy Apple 3


Candy Apple 5


Candy Apple 5


Candy Apple 6


I have been humming that song all day, the title one, not sure why. Usually I end with a skin, but today with this recent release of Vera by Glam Affair, I had to start with it. There is not one make up that is not just perfection for this skin. Usually I tend to like a little bit more maturity in the face, but this younger look has a lovely look about it, that can be both innocent, or not so, as the case may be. If looking for a new default skin, this is definitely one to look … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sasypants.com/2013/10/31/ciao-bella-ciao-bella-ciao-ciao-ciao/

No comments:

Post a Comment