I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/26/2013

burning up a sun

Snapshot_095


Okay, this is probably one of the strangest pictures I’ve ever done, but I like to think that Rose and The Doctor are vacationing on some planet. Despite us cosplaying, the real star of this picture is actually what we’re sitting on! This amazing puzzle cube chair is by tea.s, and I am so so so in love with it!


I have some sitting out, and I just honestly adore them to pieces. You can find them at the Geeks’n’Nerds Fair, which is currently going, and has some seriously wonderful items.


Snapshot_098


Our outfits, by the way, are by FATEplay, and … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.emi.eternalsnow.net/burning-up-a-sun/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=burning-up-a-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment