I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/27/2013

Wicked

“It’s just… for the first time… I feel… Wicked.”


I’m channelling my inner Elphaba today to show you this fantastic Halloween costume from nir.va.na!


Wicked


It’s a wonderful mesh creation with gorgeous texturing, it come with appliers for your boobies and an animated broom (not shown)! I absolutely love the hat!


I’m also wearing some awesome enhancements from //elephante poses//! The make-up, manicure and pose are all available at Horrorfest right now!


And you simply MUST go and get this skin! This is Harlowe in Nightshade and is a free gift from .ploom. – it’s gorgeous, green and just … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://harmonysandalphon.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/wicked/

No comments:

Post a Comment