I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/28/2013

Trick Or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give me something, Good to eat!

Its the weekend before Halloween… With loads of people out celebrating tonight, I had no where to go *sniffs* so I sat around playing with some of my photos to find something to share with you.

It is almost time to Trick or Treat… Not something we get a lot of in Holland, but I have got a GIANT pumpkin and will have a bowl of candy ready so long as I can keep Hell away from it!

The great thing about SL though is that you can do anything here… I love the thought of Trick or Treating inRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://rudhsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/2013/10/trick-or-treat-smell-my-feet-give-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment