I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/28/2013

Meanwhile sunny days are over

British summertime has officially ended, so welcome the next 6 months of grey, wet, miserable weather, woo-hoo ;)


sunny days are over


I wanted to show off one of the new LeLutka hairs again, as I looks so good from behind and from the side



sunny days are over2


I also bought new eyes from A:S:S, which I am completely over the moon with, just the right amount of shine


sunny days are over3


Hair – LeLutka | Serena

Skin – Pink Fuel | Harley

Eyes – A:S:S| vega

Hands – Slink

Ears – Mandala

Top – Mon Tissu | Slouchy Sweater

Jeans – Boho Hobo | Mesh Skinny jeans

Necklace – Bliensen … Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://guerillaavatar.com/2013/10/27/meanwhile-sunny-days-are-over/

No comments:

Post a Comment