I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/28/2013

Meanwhile I wonder about good customer services

I have had great customer service in SL, I’ve had very poor customer services, and I hear horror stories all the time about customers who are unreasonable and sometimes just plain crazy, I don’t have many issues in SL that mean I need to contact the creator and I always try and resolve any problems myself but when I do need to contact them I always check their profile first to find out how to go about getting in touch.


Some creators prefer notecards, some IM, some Email and one wanted me to fill in a form on their website, … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://guerillaavatar.com/2013/10/27/meanwhile-i-wonder-about-good-customer-services/

No comments:

Post a Comment