I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/25/2013

.Maleficent.

Hello again, my darlings! I’ve returned with yet another themed outfit for you today, done up in classic villainess style! Ladies and gentleman, may I introduce one of my favorite childhood villainesses, Maleficent! Enjoy! <3

The head piece, a gorgeous new item from the oh so talented creators behind DRD and now available at Horrorfest was simply a must have for me! Visions of spell casting, shape shifting evil doers run rampant in my mind, making this a classic and earning an instant spot in my inventory. It oozes bad intentions. Love it!



What I’m wearing:

Skin: Belleza – Leila … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fatallystylish.blogspot.com/2013/10/maleficent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment