I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/28/2013

I am Strong, I am Invincible,

I am Gillian in a new jumpsuit from Kokane! Whoo, this suit is the all-terrain vehicles of jumpsuits. Sexy, durable, flexible, it comes with a HUD with 12 colour combos and the boots come with! I guess I could have donned something underneath it for a bit more warmth, but come on! Look at me! :)

Untitled

EMO-tions has released a new hairstyle. Love this sex-kitten/hair-as-defense ‘do!

Untitled

If you haven’t made it over to the Cosmetics Fair yet, go! I picked up this lovely bare skin from JOLI and added some MOCK Cosmetics lips.

Untitled

♥Gillian


Details

outfit – Kokane, Crushing NEW… Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://gilliangalicia.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/i-am-strong-i-am-invincible/

No comments:

Post a Comment