I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/27/2013

Fitting All the Pieces TBCF *Citrus* RAMS WEAR, Sky, Envyme and Also Featuring Finesmith

I really enjoy what I do each day as a blogger in Second Life. I have asked a few people along the way if they accept bloggers, and submitted blogger applications. I also have had the joy of friends mentioning me to other friends and ending up working with new friends as a result.



TBCF

- *Citrus* Boho Black Boots

- RAMS WEAR Eternal Black Top

- Sky Music Note Leggings

- Envyme Samia Skin Tan Makeup

-DEW Boho Clutch

Also Featuring

Finesmith Urban Angel Catseye Sunglasses

Finesmith Urban Angel Earrings

1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Grey

2. Osmose: … Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/fitting-all-pieces-tbcf-citrus-rams.html

No comments:

Post a Comment