I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/25/2013

BME + Moose Clothing + Legal Insanity: Ho Hey !!



Heyyy ! Yep it’s me.. AGAIN :D

The Body Mod Expo is going strong and with only a little over a week left if you haven’t been there, now is the time to go. Today I bring you this shape, Luke from ::Pixel Inc::. They come mod/copy and they have a variety of male and female shapes at the Expo. This particular one I’m wearing isn’t major height, so for you guys out there that don’t want to be that tall shape, this shapes for you. I’ve added a hair base you will find at the Men’s Only Gatcha from


Read more at the source.



via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.rockcandykillsfashion.com/2013/10/bme-moose-clothing-legal-insanity-ho-hey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment