I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/25/2013

10.24.13

More Halloween themed stuff today.


I love being able to dress up this time of year…so many fun new releases. I know I could dress in costume all year round because ya know, it is Second Life, but at least around Halloween I wouldn’t seem so out-of-place :P


Something Wicked This Way Comes.


I am wearing the group gift outfit from Lil Lace that is available to her VIP group. It is a pretty amazing gift as it comes with tons of options including all types of appliers (lolas, phatazz) and it includes multiple wear options and even the hat and shoes (not shown). You can … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ohlookitsablog.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/10-24-13/

No comments:

Post a Comment