I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Sexy Bax Boots

I see myself as sexy. If you are comfortable with it, it can be very classy and appealing.

Aaliyah


Lovelies, I love love love love these new liquid mesh Regency boots from Bax. They come in a variety of colors, each color for 890l. I bought the fun black boots to show you all.


Sexy Bax Boots Sexy Bax Boots 3


And a closeup view


Sexy Bax Boots 2


Wearing-


Regency Boots in Black by Bax


Hair-Glamourous in Light Blondes by Exile


Poses-Diesel Works Modeling Chair


Necklace-Celeste’s Sparkly Heart by Maxi Gossamer


Panties part of Afia Lingerie Set by Masoom





View the original post at The Lovely World of Second Life Modeling






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://averilmodels.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/sexy-bax-boots/

No comments:

Post a Comment