I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Redneck Woman.

Well, I ain’t never been Barbie doll type

No, I can’t swig that sweet champagne, I’d rather drink beer all night

In a tavern or in a honky tonk or on a four-wheel drive tailgate

I’ve got posters on my wall of Skynyrd, Kid and Strait


Some people look down on me, but I don’t give a rip

I’ll stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip.


BlogRedneckWoman1


Click here to see the image large.


It’s Tuesday again and I didn’t want the weekend to end. So Atooly Hunts started last week which I had spoken about in my previous blog. I have some more goodies from there!


So going with this cute trailer from Cheeky Pea from The Garden. After putting this outfit together, I really I do not know what hit me to do a “redneck” picture. I guess being up late at night my brain had funny ideas and this had happened. Now after editing the picture and waiting on it for a few days, I wasn’t sure if I would still like the idea or not but low and behold I did!


Atooly came out with another adorable necklace for SL Fashion (Read more…)


View the original post at The Imperfect Avatar






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://theimperfectavatar.com/2013/08/20/redneck-woman/

No comments:

Post a Comment