I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/22/2013

Like Pulling a Rabbit Out of a Hat.


My grandmother always was very practical.



I mean there was no way on God’s green earth she was ever ever going to talk to me about sex (except in vague comparisons to nature and with lots and lots of “thou shalts” and “the Bible teaches”) but she definitely had lots of little sayings that she liked to tuck into my mind like she tucked my hair behind my ear.


I hated that, I always untucked my hair the moment she wasn’t looking and threw the saying in the huge firepit burning in my mind that I always kept at a dull roar for occasions such as those. I was very warm blooded.


She told me that I should always have “mad money” when I went out on a date. At first I thought, “Bonus, we can buy more beer and have a great time!” but she was not meaning “mad” as in “fun” or like “Mad Magazine.” She was meaning “mad” as in being angry. She clearly did not have great expectations of my dates but she genuinely thought she was being incredibly liberated. Imagine giving me permission to dump his sorry ass and make my own way (Read more…)


View the original post at Blissimo






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/2013/08/like-pulling-rabbit-out-of-hat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment