I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/22/2013

In the Eye Of the Beholder — Featuring Face Paint, Luziefee and Zanze

There are times where I’m certain I’ve not quite captured the image I intended. I wander Second Life and look for beautiful settings to enhance the glorious diversity of clothing I get to blog, yet even with all the work, sometimes things don’t quite seem to come to the fruition that I sought.



Featured Zanze Envy

1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale

2. *booN: DTU831

3. Sexy Mama’s Valentine Manicure

4. [Mirror's Enigma]: Sapphire Tan Skintone


It makes me smile when I have a friend say “I love that…” and they’re pointing to a photo that I thought failed miserably. Lately I’ve realized that there are all sorts of ways to make something work and just because I can’t see it through my eyes doesn’t mean I haven’t conveyed the message to others and their eyes.



Featured Luziefee Chenoa Poppy

1. Luziefee: Leni Onyx Ring

2. Moonshadow: Flower Season Set

3. Liv-Glam: Priisma Glam Sneakers

4. [Mirror's Enigma]: Sapphire Tan Skintone

5. Face Paint: Fall Perfect Red Lips

6. Face Paint: Fall Perfect Liner

7. EMO-tions: Anna

8. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale

9. Demise of Flight Poses

Being a perfectionist can be a positive thing. It (Read more…)


View the original post at caryn Ashdene's Viewpoint






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/in-eye-of-beholder-featuring-face-paint.html

No comments:

Post a Comment