I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Groups Groups Groups… We Want More!

This week with Miss Berry, she is talking about groups… I remember way back in the day when we only had an allocation of 25 groups, and oh we ranted and raved about never having enough group space. When they opened it up to 42 it was like “HALLELUJAH” for all of 5 minutes till we realised that we needed more – least that was the situation for me LOL…

Now the photo that I’ve chosen is a special one for me because this is part of my extended family. I talk about the Gators MC a lot – and I’m afraid it gets a bit boring – but joining this group definitely gave my friends list a boost as well as allowing me to meet some crazy fun people! LOL…



We took a long – and by long I mean epically long – ride on Sunday up the Doom Crew Mountain!

Still onto the Meme for today… Miss Berry released here Meme questions about our SL groups. Hence why I was rambling earlier about wanting more LOL, but let’s just see where these questions take us this week huh?

Have you reached the 42 group limit? Pretty much straight (Read more…)


View the original post at Rudh's Random Ramblings






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://rudhsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/2013/08/groups-groups-groups-we-want-more.html

No comments:

Post a Comment