I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Bunny See Bunny Do

Razzle


Sometimes I do pile-ups, which are when you take someone elses picture that has added it to a pile up pool, and then make changes to it, and reupload it. I found that long ago, I was unable to do that kind of work to my own pics, because I was always worried about over editing. Things have changed a lot in blogging since then, but I definitely found it easier to think outside the box on other peoples images than my own. It helped me learn a lot more about photoshop, so I highly recommend it. If you search Pile Ups in Flickr, you will find pools of pictures you can play with. I suggest using a white background if you are submitting one, because if people are new to editing, green screen can be really hard and intimidating for some people.


Anyway today I kind of felt like editing a bit, and I had some great things to blog, so this time I decided to pile up my own picture – original here , which I guess doesn’t really count as a pile up, but as it was shot on white, and the background and floor is all (Read more…)


View the original post at sasypants.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sasypants.com/2013/08/21/bunny-see-bunny-do/

No comments:

Post a Comment