I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/25/2013

50 Shades of Sexy: Intoxicate Me


This challenge was (heh) a challenge for me until I remembered Absinthe. I’m not a huge fan of dressing up with various alcohols, but somehow absinthe has eclipsed the normal scale of drink into something which inspires the most amazing fashions. I took a small detour for a while before I remembered I was supposed to be in lingerie, and then settled on this amazing set from Dilly Dolls from a twisted Hunt years ago. It was so old it came with those invisible blocks to clear out my feet instead of an invisible layer, but that was something fixed in a moment, and the rest of the set holds up very well despite the years! I stacked one of the two absinth sets from Falln Angel Creations on my head like a hat, tossed on some jewelry from Amorous on my wrists and around my neck, and dragged a very old monocle from Sanu out of the depths of my inventory to give the whole look that historical bent. The final touch was two of about half a million group gifts that Mockie gave us from her brand Mock – I almost wore out my fingers accepting them all! Every couple of months she goes on a gifting spree, and between that and the group clubhouse where you can try on things, there are a lot of advantages to being in her group!



In line with the words I wrote last week on Objectification, the simultaneously subversive and yet not quality of the 50 Shades of Sexy Challenge raised some comment on Shopping Cart Disco’s SL Secrets. Using the word “whore,” and followed up by a comment saying, “Being a slut/whore/skank/tramp/ect is not fashion style,” I have to admit for a long moment I felt ashamed of the pictures (Read more…)




© Deoridhe for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Prim Dolls






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://primdolls.blogspot.com/2013/02/50-shades-of-sexy-intoxicate-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment