I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/24/2013

♥188

Hi my cutiesimage

Well today was a busy day well, my beautiful cat had her kittens, I’m so happy, they are so cute lol.image

Well back to the post, i got news today from the store [theSkinnery], she launched her beautiful eyes, lovely colors. I’m in love with every single color,

you can see all the colors by clicking here <3

I loved the makeup of this skin is so charming, is available in . L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R . also a release from [theSkinnery].

The dress is from Hucci, it’s in collabor88 this month, his texture is amazing, really well done, i love your style and your colors, so lovely.


I hope you enjoy the pictures, see ya <33




188o1
188o2


Skin: [the Skinnery] Iris-Gold Rush- (New)@. L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R ./ty umazuma metaluna <3

Hair: [e] Sound – Essentials Collection

Eyes: [theSkinnery] Lovers eye-Forest (New)/ty umazuma metaluna <3

Bracelets: MG – Bracelet – Khaleesi’s Temptation@COLLABOR88 (New)/ty Maxi Gossamer <3

Necklace/Ring: MG - Necklace – Silver Drop Pendant – Gold Agate

Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Hastings Dress- Lemon@COLLABOR88 (New)/ty eboni khan <3

Flats: *LpD* – *Aria* Shoes Gold Star (New)@Avenue-Zenshi Mall(New)/ty Nevery Lorakeet <3

Pose: .::YoPulga Pose:: Pack 7 (New)/ty Adelaide Radikal <3

Location




© Nati Williams for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Inspire Your Look






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://inspireyourlook.com/188/

No comments:

Post a Comment