I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/03/2013

Welcome back, Gala Phoenix!

I am sure we are all happy to see, Miss Gala Phoenix’s store, has returned to the grid!


Welcome Back Gala Phoenix


read below for, more info!



I know I am..

I have been wondering when she would return and I was happy to see on a random flickr link ( I think it was, Tyr’s) that, she indeed has returned.. and to celebrate, she has sent a group gift out for the new year called, “:GP: Party Girl Megapack – “.

If you would like this gift make sure to join, Gala & Rita Design Announcements . (click the link, it should load inworld!!)


The tone showed in the following photo is, “Petal(Dark)-Potion”..

The outfit is from, Alterego and is called, “Cheer”..

It comes with well.. everything you see here!

Hooves, ears, tail, outfit, accessories, and it also comes with appliers for those boobie wearers out there.. I would have worn mine but, I wanted to wear my “Exile – I will wait” fameshed hair with it!


Welcome Back Gala Phoenix


All the poses I used are from, .Ploom. and the “location” is my HOME.. so, you can’t have that location link, lol… anyway, I know, this is a small share but, I just wanted to get the info out for you all!!



Again, welcome back, Gala! We missed you!


BODY


Skin: :GP: Party Girl Megapack - “Thank you so much everybody! (message from, Gala)” (Thank you, Gala)

Shape: {Anatomy} Alli

Hair: ::Exile:: I Will Wait: All or nothing (Thank you, Kavar)

Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes – Forest (Thank you, Ikon)


CLOTHING


Complete Outfit: {alterego} cheer(Thank you, Toxxic)


Poses: Ploom





© Morgana Hilra for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at So Hawt SL






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/welcome-back-gala-phoenix/

No comments:

Post a Comment