I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/04/2013

Three Marlenas

Today’s blog is brought to you by no other reason than I wanted to dress up and be pretty.


Three Marlenas


It’s not physical attractiveness alone…to be able to dress up in shiny things at the click of a button is a huge part of it. There are some of us with serious real-life self-esteem issues and a little escape to ‘pretty’ is welcomed with open arms. My time in Second Life is for the most part massively therapeutic, and it’s not because I am looking for ‘pretty’ affirmation from others- ‘pretty’ is in the eyes of the beholder, of course. I look pretty for ME. I end up actually feeling better about myself, and that is the most important thing.


Thanks, as always, for listening to my rambling.


the scoop:

December group gift gown from Kunglers

‘Clara’ hair from Truth

‘Bianca’ skin from Mynerva

‘classic-grey wolf’ eyes from Poetic Colors

‘Silver heart’ choker from Maxi Gossamer

makeup from Mock Cosmetics

ring from Earthstones

poses from Adorkable






© Naomi for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at inhereoutthere » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://inhereoutthere.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/three-marlenas/

No comments:

Post a Comment