I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/06/2013

Panties for Luna

So, it’s not been very long since the color challenge officially came to an end and already there is a gaping hole in some of blogging slives. Our fearless leader, the oft pantsless Luna Jubilee, lead us tirelessly through 2 colorful, fashionable years of fun, friendship and creativity. Is it any wonder that as soon as I got the call from Eliza to pose in my undies for Luna, I agreed? It is, quite honestly, the very least I could do.



Thank you, Luna for guiding the color kid through a fantastic journey and connecting us all in more ways than we can count. I doubt the blogging community will ever be the same.



When everyone was busy posing for the camera I snuck my viewer around to try to grab a shot of our bums for everyone. But my camera thought otherwise and instead the only shot I could manage was this awesome, monochromatic, kinda Broadway-ish creepier shot. But ya know what? I like it.


On Me

Skin: Essences

Hair: Alice Project

Top: Paper Doll

Panties: Cracked Mirror

Boots: Lassitude and Ennui




© Anichka Savira for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Ani's Second Life






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://anislfindonista.blogspot.com/2013/01/panties-for-luna.html

No comments:

Post a Comment