I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/05/2013

Little Black Skirt

Little Black Skirt

First of all, I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year! I’ve been really busy over the holidays but I finally got around to my first post of 2013!


January has always been the worst month of the year for me, it seems like pay day can never come quick enough. After the huge blow out I generally have in December, January is my frugal time. After the first couple of weeks of sales, it’s also when you start to see new collections arriving in stores so you can begin to build up a spring wardrobe.


Now if you’re budget savvy like I try to be, then you’ll want to pick up some staple items. Staple items are pieces that you can mix and match to get completely different looks from, as well as getting your money’s worth and wearing them often. So for this post I decided to show you a staple item I picked up recently and 3 different ways to wear it.


Fanatik has quickly risen up my list of favourite stores with their releases over the past couple of months and this micro mini is no exception. I bought it at the Frost event a couple of weeks ago but only got around to blogging it now, however I think since I did buy it, I’ve barely taken it off. It’s available in several colours and with the variety of ways you can dress it up or down, fatpacking would not be a hard decision to make. It’s pretty simple in it’s style, but I love the quality of Fanatik’s mesh and textures and it also has a cute little zip detail on the back which gives it that extra bit of realism. The length was important to me too, I have (Read more…)




© Coral for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Virtually Vanilla » iheartsl.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://virtuallyvanilla.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/little-black-skirt/

No comments:

Post a Comment