I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/02/2013

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I decided that since I have so much hair in SL, I should really try a challenge. So, the Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow challenge was born. My goal is to do one very simple post every day. To help keep it easy, I have selected a default look, which includes the outfit, skin, eyes, etc. You can get all the details on this challenge on the page I created for it. Those details include the credits for everything I am wearing in the picture below… except, of course, the hair.


Today’s hair is a fairly recent release from Truth. I fell in love with this style immediately. It’s called Bianca, and it’s one of those I consider a “must have” because it’s so versatile. It could easily be worn casually or dressed up. I am wearing Bianca in Blood w/roots. I like the roots styles, as I feel they add a bit of depth to the hair.


HTGT Day 1: Bianca


Remember, for all the details other than hair, check the HTGT page. You can use the link in this post, or find it in the menu on my home page!


Happy New Year!!!


~Lucie





© luciebluebird for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Bluebird's Song » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://luciebluebird.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/hair-today-gone-tomorrow/

No comments:

Post a Comment