I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/02/2012

The Outlet Sales Room, at Nor

A whole new round happening at, Nor!


Nors


read below for, more info!



Well, I went over on my “M” alt, to see what was happening, and to blog in peace, LOL.. and I happened to see that, Jaysee Netizen from Sugar & Cyanide is included in this round.

Which is awesome, since her store is going to be involved in my first “SoHawtSL – Bad Girl” post.

Just have to get the photos done because, originally I was going to go with the FIRST creator of Tango Mesh Appliers but, that fell threw, and well.. I am human, so I was hurt, and I scrapped all the work I did on the photos.. but, Jaysee has redeemed me and has added appliers to her outfits!

So, I will be using HER clothing for that post.. you will just have to wait for it! lol.

In the outfits that Jaysee has here, I believe at least one has appliers.. so, you just have to go see!


Here are you photos!

Enjoy, and check below them for your LIMO.


The Outlet Sales Room


The Outlet Sales Room


The Outlet Sales Room


The Outlet Sales Room at Nor








via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/the-outlet-sales-room-at-nor/

No comments:

Post a Comment