I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/01/2012

Afternoon post for today, because I would be too exhausted…





Afternoon post for today, because I would be too exhausted tomorrow to post this. Anyway, this shirt + blazer combo was another thing that I was excited to see from coldLogic. Really loved the pattern on the blazer and the style. I just decided to dress it down (kind of) rather than dressing it up like I have seen.


hair: Truth Hair - Leesa - night

skin: Adam and Eve - Lataya Dark Chocolate (worn w/ cleavage de-enhancer)

eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Darkest Browns / Black

lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable) mesh

tattoo lipstick: Adam n Eve Lipstick Tattoo - Lataya Dark Chocolate 1 (comes with skin)

top: coldLogic - combo meek.browns mesh

undershirt: fri.day - Tegan.Tank (Harvest)

earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Popstar Earrings (Silver)

necklaces: Whippet & Buck Chevron Necklaces RUST & GOLD mesh

hands: SLink Mesh Hands - Casual (left) & Elegant 1 (right) mesh

bag: Maitreya Leather Satchel * Mustard mesh

pants: Pink Outfitters Cropped Boyfriend Jeans - dark indigo mesh

shoes: Tiny Bird - Wanderer Boots - Russet (store closed; n/a)

pose: estetica: my new bag 2






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ohohna.tumblr.com/post/36889669178

No comments:

Post a Comment