I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/02/2012

Raid Your Closet Challenge 2

I’ve never done a blogger challenge but when I saw Lucie Bluebird’s proposition I knew I had to participate not only because it sounded like so much fun, but also because I could put to use all the clothes that are just taking up space in my closet. For more info on this challenge you can view Lucie’s blog here




Pichi Riva Lace Mesh Dress Hi Low Hem in Black @ Fair


Paperbag Midnight Hellraiser Leather Panel Pants @ Fair


Aleida Benoit Ankle Boots in Black with Fur


Indyra Originals Black Lace Gloves Free Gift @ Fair


R.icielli 2.55 Classic Bag in Graff


House of Fox Anja Fur Shoulders in Ash Group Gift


Glow Studio Boyfriends Watch with Bracelets in Silver


Magpie Shake Him Off Hair in Soy


Modish Valena Skin & Eyebrows


Belleza Neon Eyeliner in Black


Fishy Strawberry Kokeshi Lipstick in Rose


Agnes Beaute Eyes in Silky Soft Size (S)


Glitteratti The Shopaholic Closet Prop (Free)


Exceptions of what I normally wear:


Cake Bedroom Lashes


Glam Affair Phoebe Modified Shape










via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/iheartsl/~3/HKCauQX3bvQ/

No comments:

Post a Comment