I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/17/2012

Gacha..gacha..BROKE!


SO..I crossdress, no secret, lol :D and I am one hot dude :O! I’ve not done many male posts so I figured best time to start is now ^…^!

Let’s talk events people, my friends over @ Depraved Nation present an event inspired by the beautiful Heather Razor♥, the Scary Face Gacha Fair on the Depraved Nation SIM.

Event will run from OCT 15th OCT 31st!


Do not miss out there are TONs of great deals and halloween themed items to get you ready for the 31st!

Check out DN official blog for preview album!


Suki ♥


What I’m wearing:

[Shape; I Made, maybe I'll release it in :HF:, Skin from ~Tableau Vivant~ if you were wondering..]


.:Hermony:. – / Oversized Beanie / Black [Comes with Hair-Tips/Shading as shown in photo]

:Hebenon Vial: – Shadowseer [Supernatural] Male Eye Collection

[Includes 8 pair, Wearing Seducer]

:Little Pricks: – Just a Number Tattoo

=Razorblade Jacket= – /// Worn Button Thermal – Scary Face GACHA Fair 35L/a play


- Geisha[1]

- Plain Black[2]

- Love Hate[3]

- Patriot[4]

- Holy[5]

- Zombie[6]

- Power[7]

- Express[8]

- Unplugged[9]


=Razorblade Jacket= – Jaw Breaker v2Grunge Jean /// Black

[BALKANIK2.0] – Group Gift – Vintage – Black Sneakers















via iheartsl Second Life Fashion Feed Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/iheartsl/~3/zwh5VfTPVIc/

No comments:

Post a Comment