I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/02/2012

Hanging around @ the Pixel Bean


I had just hit up the new stuff at Famseshed and had made my avatar all cute with the Mon Tissu off the shoulder sweatshirt, and the new skinny jeans from Auxillary as well as the brand new hair from Exile.. all available at Fameshed for the month of September.. when I stopped in to a place my previous computer would not really let me go.. the Pixel Bean Cafe, and it was decorated so cutely that I had to snap a couple of photos in my new outfit.



I love the decor of the Pixel Bean, Harlow Heslop the owner has done a wonderful job setting it up. You should definitely check it out in world if you have not. I am also wearing a brand new skin from Glam Affair who just released the lovely Lilith on Friday.. for which I have a full review coming soon.



The poses that I used in this post are from !bang.

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday in pixel world :)







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://sylviaolivier.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/hanging-around-the-pixel-bean/

No comments:

Post a Comment