I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/10/2012

So random it hurts!



Many ppl have been asking me about a photo on my flickr, things like… where did I get the skin, the hair, the top… the POSE SET! lol..

So I figured today, I would share that and Truth Hawks newest release with you!

Sound good? Great!


This is the photo that started it all!!


Sexiness


I love over sized tops!

This one is from, Bare Rose and is called, Bukka. lol I love the name..

At first I thought that it was only in male BUT nope, it’s female in all it’s meshy goodness!

And, this pose set, is from, the Narcissus’ Room event and is called, Juxtapose – West End Boys Prop…


The skin is another thing…

Now I asked many ppl if I should get it before I actually did.

It’s called Ylang and it is from, The Body Co.

Their skins are very unique.. the guys skins are admittedly alot better.. in my opinion but, something about this skin just called to me…

So I went against everyone and bought it…

Now, their skins are not “cheap”… that is one big flaw I have…

Not that it should be CHEAP but, maybe compete with lower priced places that offer alot more options.. such as , pubic area, hair bases, brow options.. etc…

Also, there is the nose…. at the right angle it’s pretty enough but, head on, it’s a lil too dark for the skin.

This one what you get is, two skins, bald and 1 haired skin.. (brown for this one), and a brow.

What I DO love about this skin, and in the end what got me to buy it was the realistic look to the face and body.

To prove my point I have done topless photos for this entry.. and so, you can see the hair as well lol.

All in all the good out weighed the bad and I bought the skin.

And I am happy with it…


topless


The three new hairstyles above are by Truth Hawks and their names are, from left to right,

Enisa, Mercedes & Tisha..


Here is all your info and ENJOY!


BODY


Skin: the body co. Ylang Ylang (04 Medium) brown

Hair: Truth Hair

Eyes: *JeSyLiLO*:::DeepEyes:::*Brown

Ears: BB* Basic Pointy Ears FATPACK (set of 9)


CLOTHING


Shirt: ::: B@R ::: Bukka Bukka


POSE: Juxtapose – pose prop, 90L







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/so-random-it-hurts/

No comments:

Post a Comment