I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/07/2012

Show some skin



This is my 100th post! Nina has 300! LOL! I swear I’m trying to catch up! ;)


This cute top is from the event of the moment : Culture Shock 2012. Mix it with some very old items from my inventory! I like doing that! I still have other things to blog. Have a great week.





Skin by League – Taylor pale pillarbox

Lashes (makeup) by Cheap Makeup Big Pins Lash 7

Lashes (prim) by DUTCH TOUCH – Part of JoLIe skin

Hair by Exile – Jules Midnight

Lashes by LeLutka- Photoshoot II Lashes

Top by [LWL] – Muertos Layering Vest (black) (Culture Shock)

Shorts by Milk Motion – My high waist jean shorts pale blue

Bra by Phoenix Rising – Part of Endeavor lingerie maroon (n/a)

Bag by House of Fox – Richie Bag Noir

Necklace 1 by Kunstkammer – Blackheart necklace

Necklace 2 by fashionably dead – Tiny Cross Necklaces

Manicure by Tres Blah – Nail Polish black

Cigarette and Cigarette Box by Primitive design – Pd cigarette

Tatoo by Savok – Dragon japan

Shoes by Leverocci – Mary Jane pumps nero







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://slaporter.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/show-some-skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment