I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/22/2012

Shoulder Smolder



Mondays are always better when you can find something cute on a shopping trip! Behold this awesomely sexy off shoulder sweater, I love the loose knit texture! I’ve been looking for off one shoulder tops for a while and I was so excited to find this one.

Also cool is the chunky heart shaped ring my avi is wearing, I think I may need to get more colors!





The Details:



  • Hair: LaViere - The Vert in Soft Caramel

  • Top: Chemistry - Ava Sweater in Oatmeal

  • Ring: caLLie cLine - Love Rock Ring in Ocean Waters

  • Jeans: Mon Tissu - Denim- Lou Lou in Used

  • Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti Chocolat Shoes








via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://velvetchickenblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/shoulder-smolder.html

No comments:

Post a Comment