I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/02/2012

#500 Inspiration



Yay! my post number 500 !! How incredible!! and also my first 10K Views !! Big thanks to all the people that read me and share a little of their precious time with me here… thank you designers for the reviews, thank you friends for helping me posing with me, thank you THANK YOU !!.


As I have always said, I’m a blogger for inspiration and not obligation… I just blog things that I love, like and find great and the reason why this blog is still alive is because I find it extremely fun to blog and makes me happy. It’s one of the main reasons I’m still on SL.


I made this photo few days ago at 5 in the morning haha so weird I woke up that early… but I really like the result.


apparently I'm more productive at 5am lol!


Featuring on this look:


Ramona hair by Exile (I’m soooooooooo in love with this hair, available at The Dressing Room Blue)

Love Potion shirt by :::Le Primitif::: (Mesh item so make sure your viewer loves mesh haha, big thanks to Yani Tryce!)

Two faced jeans by Paperbag (It was available as group gift for Ushi Mall , group has 150L fee but I don’t know if the gifts are still available)

Chantal skin by Al Vulo (love love love it)

Girl Panic boots by ISON (I’m truly madly deeply in love with all the items of this store)


Big thanks again for reading me, and don’t feel shy if you see me in world just say hi!








via GlamourSL Feed http://andielavender.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/500-inspiration/

No comments:

Post a Comment