I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/30/2014

Living In An Izzie’s World

Blog-IzziesVision2


Blog-IzziesVision


I slipped on this cute mesh dress from {ViSion} which is part of Cleavage’s Going Bust sidewalk sales event and headed out to find a pretty place to take a picture. I remembered Izzie’s usually redecorates for the seasons and since I was wearing her new skin Patty I thought I’d go see what was over there. All I can say is… OMGAH IT’S BEAUTIFUL! After you’ve made the trip inside the store to pick up your own pretty new skin, turn around and just wander. The autumn colors, leaves and sitting nooks are just so very well put together … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://decadentdreaming.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/living-in-an-izzies-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment