I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/30/2014

These Are the Days That Will Last Forever

These Are the Days That Will Last Forever (4)


These Are the Days That Will Last Forever (3) - Copy


These Are the Days That Will Last Forever (2) - Copy


These Are the Days That Will Last Forever (1) - Copy


Ola! I am off for the evening but I wanted to get one more post out before I leave. A collaboration of a whole bunch of goodies from The Liaison Collaborative and My Attic at the Deck, The Dressing Room Fusion and of course a little of Collabor88, and to top it all off a fantastic Pelee Island mesh Chair from Hanaya!


I feel the island magic and so wish I had a pretty little spot like this in rl to go to right now! I am off with just a few words as I am tres tired, but I … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life | iheartsl Second Life http://ift.tt/TYQIpN

No comments:

Post a Comment