I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/29/2014

Don’t let me win without a fight – NEWS from Liquence, Truth and Just Design!

Hi guys!


Finally I got around to blog again and this time I am in LOVE with the two hairs displayed. I keep switching back and forth and cannot decide which one I like better! While working on this outfit I noticed there is a DIRE need for awesome corsets that haven’t been blogged and sold like a gazillion times already. There are very, very few of those, and yes, I mean corsets only. Not stuff attached! Hint, hint, designers. :P


Okay, lets have a look!


The hair!


This hair is plainly awesome. I always enjoy Liquence’s Hairs (Villena Swansen) Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life | iheartsl Second Life http://ift.tt/1ryrW8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment