I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/30/2012

A Change of Pace

A Change of Pace

I’d like to first introduce you to one of my long time friends Lucie Bluebird! She owns Embody Poses, runs an awesome event named Lazy Sunday, has her own blog which you should totally check out here and is one of the nicest and most caring person I have ever met in my life. I’ve been dying to blog with a few of my friends and with my new challenge I’m giving myself now seems like the perfect time!


For this challenge, I’m challenging myself to blog EVERYDAY for 30 days! It’s going to be hard and I know I’ve tried this before but this time I’m going to stick it through! I invite any other bloggers to join me in this challenge, I personally will be starting today! I’m excited to really see if I can fill this out because I will definitely be proud if I can!


ColdLogic has released a ton of fall goodies recently and we all know how ready I am for fall! I’ve redone my entire sim to be a fall theme and I’m absolutely in love! I’m rarely on my platform these days! Lucie was so perfect for this blog because she has an amazing obsession with having to own EVERYTHING ColdLogic! Hehe, I knew when I wanted to blog some of their new releases she would be the perfect friend for the job! We had a lot of laughs picking out poses, styling (and me taking forever by the way!) but I totally love this picture of us! The pose is called ‘Friendship’ which is for sale at her shop Embody! It’s the perfect pose for us! I really love the ambrose dress from ColdLogic, especially that it comes with just the dress option and the paired coat and dress! When designers give options like these to layer it makes me super happy! ColdLogic is absolutely wonderful for giving tons of options!


Btw the way, Fennux is finally in it’s beta stages! If you were wondering what those cute little creatures next to us are, they are Fennux which are modeled after Fennec Foxes and they are textured by another awesome friend of mine Katharine McGinnis! I’m really excited to play with these guys, so far they have really awesome features and I feel like they are definitely going to be the next greatest breedable! You should check them out if you haven’t already!


Truth has been releasing more hair lately that I’m absolutely in LOVE with. On myself I’m wearing Guinevere which features these really amazing spinned curls and it’s just so pretty I’m in love! ♥ Guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow!


STYLING ON NATALEE;

SKIN;
the body co. Ivy (02 Ivory) brown brows

HAIR; >TRUTH< Guinevere w/Roots - swedish NEW

EYES; .ID. Mirror / Mesh Eyes / Green


EARRINGS; bellballs essentials- Spiked Edge Hoop Earrings Silver

NECKLACE; (Yummy)Tiffany Pearls ( Long 1 Strand) NEW AT COLLABOR88

SCARF; -tb- Tres Blah – Wrapped Scarf – Galaxy NEW AT THE ARCADE


DRESS; coldLogic dress (Read more…) ambrose.currant (XXS)

LEGGINGS; .:cheeky:. long Jeans leggings! Blue

SHOES; ANEXX_TasselSuedeBooties_Black


STYLING ON LUCIE;

SKIN;
Al Vulo – Georgie Custard – Peacock

HAIR; Truth – Kara – Sangria w/roots

EYES; IKON – Utopia – Deep Wood


NECKLACE; Noodles – Eliana – Mood Coming Soon to MarketPlace

NAILS; Izzie’s – Metallic


TOP; coldLogic – naples.blue

SKIRT; coldLogic – buckley.coal

TIGHTS; JANE – lil piggies.fuzzy tights – marine

SHOES; Gos – Amelia – Worn


POSE; Embody – Friendship









via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/iheartsl/~3/lj7WyqznAWc/

No comments:

Post a Comment