I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/31/2012

A Glimpse in to Fate

I took my malt out for a spin today. I had to get my grubby hands on the gift from soon-to-open mens-store FATEwear. Talented designer Damien Fate is lurking behind this brand, one of the names behind coldLogic, so I already knew it would be good. And it was.



For Veenya I chose this lovely dress from AddiCt. It’s an exclusive for the Zodiac event that is now on the Virgo Cycle. This pose from Exposeur is also from Zodiac and is called “Glimpse”. Glimpse… Fate… Get it? Yes, I’m a dork. Sue me.



Veryon is Wearing:

Hair: Exile – AJ

Skin: Redgrave – yler

Eyes: FATEDesigns – FATEeyes (@ Marketplace)


Shirt & Pants: FATEwear – Carter (Free Gift in Subscribo)

Boots: DECO – Mesh Rivet Boots

Watch: Mandala – Hokusai


Veenya is Wearing:

Hair: LeLutka – Ariel

Skin: Glam Affair – Cassiopea

Eyeliner: Pekka for Vintage Fair – Vintage Cat Eyeliner

Eyes & Lashes: Glam Affair – Stella Eyes & Regina Eyelashes

Nails: SLink – Jolie Sculpted Prim Nails


Dress: AddiCt for Zodiac – Earth Princess Maxi

Shoes: SLink – Lulu Stillettos

Jewelry: Miel – Ahi Set


Pose: Exposeur for Zodiac – Glimpse

Backdrop: PNP – Street Scene (@ Marketplace)







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/VforVeenya/~3/cd4vVh2chVc/

No comments:

Post a Comment