I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/02/2014

I desire things that will destroy me in the end.


There’s no way I’m ever going to be able to pick a favorite from this week’s Sn@tch releases! They are all gorgeous so please make sure you go over and check out the new release wall! Today I’m wearing the Palazzo Bianco Outfit. You get these pretty eyelet pants with 8 halter tops with pretty bows that attach to the back. Perfection!


Miamai_XGen Makeup_Basic Lashes B Black – No Hair

:::Sn@tch Bethany Palazzo Pants (White-Med):::

:::Sn@tch Persephone Top (Salmon-Large):::

N-core MANICURE-Mesh Nails

TRUTH HAIR Gaia

-Belleza- Leila Med R 5

IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – White M… Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life | iheartsl Second Life http://ift.tt/1omhAwO

No comments:

Post a Comment