I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/03/2012

Deer girl….where have you gone?

Yes I meant to write deer…..but you will see why when you look at the pics. It is now getting cold outdoors in RL, but thank goodness that in SL I don’t have to bundle up in sweaters and the like if I don’t want to. I will remain in short skirts and tank tops for a while yet….you shall see!





Worn:


Horns: Wilding – {D.A.}


Hair: Peek A Boo – Clawtooth


Skin: Lumiere C (Sophistication) – The Sugar Garden


Hands & Feet: Lumiere C (Mesh) – The Sugar Garden


Dress: Sinken – Luck Inc.


Tagged: Clawtooth, liane Boomhauer, luck inc., Second Life, SL, The Sugar Garden, WeAreBadInfluences, {D.A.}









via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/iheartsl/~3/JGAg338ug_0/

No comments:

Post a Comment