I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/15/2014

spreading my angel wings

spreading my angel wings


Kustom9 opens tomorrow, and Violent Seduction is going to have this gorgeous dress available! I’ve actually blogged the wings before, because they’re the current group gift, and now you’ll be able to pick up the full outfit! When I say this dress is gorgeous, I really mean it. There are a ton of different colors that you can choose from, and the print looks so nice in all of them. Don’t miss this one!


Wearing…

Dress & HaloViolent Seduction (Maria at Kustom9 tomorrow!)

WingsViolent Seduction (Maria Wings – Group gift!)

Shoesfri.day (Venus.Heels)

Hair ♡ … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1wDjSaH

No comments:

Post a Comment