I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/23/2013

Why do I Blog: An Monday Meme


Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Try not to swear at Berry in your head for having so many questions this week and don’t forget to leave a comment in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!



  1. How long have you been blogging? Since July 2011

  2. Why did you start blogging? The fall before the magazine I had worked for closed. During my time as a writer there I found I was able to really let myself go and vent sometimes. I had held hope of the mag coming back, but it didn’t. I really wanted a way to express myself, vent and connect with others. So I decided to join the mash of blogs!

  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? That varies. When I have a lot to say and show I could blog every day. Other times I just need a break or have nothing new to post so I shut down for a while. With these Monday Memes I’ve been able to at least get one a week!

  4. How many different blogs (Read more…)


View the original post at Another Day in my SL






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://khloetalks.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-do-i-blog-monday-meme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment