I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/11/2013

What’s New, Pussycat?

I picked a great time to get over my cold that had me knocked out last week because there’s lots of new goodies from Collabor88 and Coldlogic!


Style - What's New, Pussycat


Kitsch is the theme for this month’s Collabor88 and the creators really had fun with the theme! There are a lot of brightly colored items in fun prints, if that’s your thing, it’s absolutely worth a look! I’m all about bright colors, so naturally I found this month’s theme wonderful!


Coldlogic released some new dresses today and oh my goodness… If you like cleavage, you will LOVE a few of the dresses!! I’m wearing the Bailey dress. It looks more modest, but it’s backless and I find that a lot more sexy than showing a ton of cleavage sometimes!


Tons more to shop for, so quit reading and go do it!


In This Post:


Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel

Hair: Gisele in CandieMix by LaViere [Collabor88]

Eyes: Ardent in Skyfall by IKON

Dress: Bailey in Lagoon by coldLogic

Mesh Bare Feet by Gos Boutique

Minimalist Glasses by BOOM [Collabor88]

Retro Living Room set by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

Kitsch Wall Plates by Floorplan [Collabor88]

Face Vases by Pilot [Collabor88]

Hula Lamp by Schadenfreude [Collabor88]

Kitschy Kittens by Intrigue Co. [Collabor88]

Poses by Marukin [Collabor88]


View the original post at Ch'Know Style






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://chknowstyle.blogspot.com/2013/04/whats-new-pussycat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment