I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/19/2013

Travelin’

So I’ve been a tad bit M.I.A! I finished a long distance move in RL and it’s been busy as hell let me tell you…I usually hate moving, but this move wasn’t like any other, my entire RL has changed and honestly I couldn’t be happier. Life is what it is yo. Even though some things seem hard or impossible and you don’t have the energy to even begin to deal with the shit, if you can just tough it out and get where you need to be and do what you need it will all be worth it. Enough with the speech, I missed blogging like crazy, it’s only a week and some change BUT STILL. I didn’t get to cover collabor88 like I wanted so I took some time to do that today, and in only a week so many things have been released or events started! There is Cosmetic Fair going on (which I covered in this post), Bees Through the Season (still have to scope that one out), Mon Tissu released, Lelutka released…. you get the point. Even though I was whining “wahhhh I missed so muchhhh” I’m glad I got to come back (Read more…)


View the original post at Pixel Pantomime » iheartsl






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://pixelpantomime.com/2013/04/18/travelin/

No comments:

Post a Comment