I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/06/2013

Letting It Go

Letting It Go


Hiiii people, just a quickie post today before I vanish for the weekend, but I wanted to show you a couple of new things.


First this top from Tulip which you can grab today for Fifty Linden Friday, it’s so soft and floaty and perfect for the light spring season. I’m also wearing another new release from Drift which are these capris. I really like that Drift makes regular releases rather than waiting a month or 2 before releasing a small collection. Don’t get me wrong I like that too but yanno, I’m impatient and I like to have stuff right this minute. Also before you think I PS’d the heck out of the pants, I didn’t. They are already heavily shaded, which is great for taking pics because it saves a lot of edit time. Just like Kalli’s recent releases they come with a colour change HUD, so lots of options for a bargain price.


I got this belt a few days ago at Le Poppycock’s 50L spring sale, they have a few belts there that come with 4 different coloured straps for each buckle. Make sure you check out their sale as they have lots of cute little (Read more…)


View the original post at Virtually Vanilla » iheartsl.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://virtuallyvanilla.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/letting-it-go/

No comments:

Post a Comment