I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/18/2013

I Kanou- DO you?

I was recently introduced to a new (for me) store called Kanou. If you haven’t had the chance to stop in I would recommend doing so soon.


Kanou, formerly DK Designs, is a fun girly store with quality items at fair prices! I’m always excited to try a new place I haven’t been, so when given the opportunity I did just that. From what I discovered- Kanou kept some of the dresses from it’s former name, and added tango appliers , as well as some new designs! If you are at all familiar with the old DK Designs and wanted a bit of an update- this is your chance.


The new release Eva is absolutely adorable! I actually ventured out of my hidey hole to show this one off , so you know that is pretty high praise from me! This dress pretty much blue my over-long winter blues out of the water. Hello cuteness!



The Eva dress is of course mesh. It comes in standard sizing. There are 6 color combinations available- so you should be able to find one that suits your mood! I am showing off the Kanou Eva- Blue/ Red in Medium. I LOVE the (Read more…)


View the original post at Another Day in my SL






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://khloetalks.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-kanou-do-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment