I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/23/2013

Fantasy Faire 2013!

Fantasy Faire 2013 opened this weekend, and there is so much to see. Spread out over 8 sims, this event is part of the Relay For Life juggernaut helping to raise money for the American Cancer Society.


I love fantasy. I don’t RP but I love seeing other people’s pics for it, and I am really enjoying this chance to explore another side of myself. For Fantasy Faire you have the option of being assigned to four designers, and I chose that option. This blog post features two of those assignments.


First up, the Wonderful World of Meeroos! I am familiar with Meeroos. I had them back when I was breeding everything (or so it felt). I had stopped breeding entirely, but KittyCatS had seduced me back with their Halloween 2011 releases. Now, I have a new Roo! Her name is Meara, and she is a Winecoat Roo. She has lots of kitty friends to play with, and I am going to (try to) behave myself and just have her as a little furry friend, not a breeder. We’ll see how that goes! Regardless, she has reminded me why I loved my Roos so much. First off, they make the (Read more…)


View the original post at Bluebird's Song » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://luciebluebird.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/fantasy-faire-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment