I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/24/2013

Every Drop In The Ocean Counts

We have our own little private beach on Bluebonnet just a few steps from our home. I love spending time on it and it makes it just that much nicer when I have pretty new clothes to wear while playing on the beach!


Style - Every Drop In The Ocean Counts


Stellar is part of My Attic this month, and has brought us a great outfit called Spring Into Summer. The outfit includes the long skirt that I’m wearing, plus a bathing suit, sunglasses [also shown], earrings, a popsicle, and eye makeup. If you’re into huge boobs, it also includes the Tango applier. I just adore the long skirt! I wanted to show a little more skin, so I paired it with the top of the Stillwater bikini from OneBadPixel.


Zodiac has started in the Taurus round, and there are a lot of great things to buy! My pose today comes from the Intuition pack by !Bang for Zodiac.


Go do some shopping, and then let’s hit the beach!


In This Post:


Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel

Hair: Kasia in Fairyfloss by Truth

Top: Stillwater in Pink by OneBadPixel

Skirt: Spring Into Summer in Bubblegum by Stellar [My Attic]

Spring Into Summer sunglasses by (Read more…)


View the original post at Ch'Know Style






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://chknowstyle.blogspot.com/2013/04/every-drop-in-ocean-counts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment